All corporate cost management must be transparent, clearly specifying the source and purpose of funding,
from the approval of decision makers through the actual expenditures.
- You can reflect the cost details approved by decision makers on accounting reports.
- Set and control your budgets by expenditure range.
- No need to additionally work on the same details for approval, with the link with our Groupware(e-Approval).
Manage Expenditure through Approval Process
- When an employee create an expense voucher, it can be reflected on accounting reports after being approved by decision makers.
- No need for a separate approval system. Use ECOUNT ERP's accounting voucher approval process.
- Individually give voucher confirmation authorization by user ID and control whether to actually reflect vouchers.
Control Budget Execution
- Set budget limit by department, project, and account.
- Manage budget excess by sending notifications and blocking vouchers from being saved.
Link with Groupware (e-Approval)
- Attach ERP slips and vouchers when composing e-Approval drafts.
- The attached slips and vouchers are reflected on Accounting reports after final approval.
- You can build a system of double-check by approval department / execution department.