As for import transactions, the gap between the contract and the final delivery is long, and various expenses and variables occur.
Hence, import transactions should be managed by each transaction.
- You can process your entire import process in ECOUNT.
- Incidental expenses of imports can be reflected in costing.
Import Process Management
- The import menus in ERP are organized as the same as the practical import process, from receipt of invoices to payment of custom fees, customs clearance and account transfer.
- By assigning a tracking number by each import transaction, the details you enter in individual menus can be managed in an integrated way by the number.
- Register and use your company's own import expense in addition to the basic expenses such as customs fees, freight charges, and unloading charges.
Reflecting Incidental Costs
- Include your incidental expenses that occurred from import when entering in your purchase details.
- View the costing details including import incidental expenses in purchase costing reports.
- Also, view the costing including import incidental expenses in financial statements such as income statement.