ECOUNT ERP enables a systematic purchase order management by linking from sales orders, to purchase orders, through to the final inventory receipt.
- Generate a purchase order easily by importing data linked to the purchase order.
- You can immediately create a purchase order optimized for your company's work.
- Check the status of your purchase orders at a glance.
Purchase Order Entry
- You can apply to your purchase orders the sales orders from customers, or the required raw/sub material quantities calculated in purchase plan menu.
- Import the data entered in purchase plan, sales order, and RFQ menus.
- Set the delivery date by each item, making order schedule management easier.
Various Way of Sending Purchase Order
- A purchase order can be immediately printed once it is saved, and sent to the vendor right away.
- It can also be sent in real-time via email and message, and it can be done with our mobile App as well.
- You can immediately check the e-mail receipt status of your vendors after sending purchase orders to them.
- Up to 50 different purchase order templates can be customized for each company's needs, and you can assign which template is to be used by each user ID.
- You can check how many items have not arrived yet compared to the ordered quantity.
- You can search by the date of delivery date, or check it in a calendar form.