When the manager operates multiple business, it is difficult to collect the data fast and easy.
This problem can be solved by using ECOUNT.
- The management of funds can be divided into departmental units, and inventory management can be divided into warehouse units to manage or separate data.
- You can register additional offices or branches in your ERP system and manage funds and inventory in branch units.
- If you use multiple ECOUNT accounts, you can use multi-login feature to easily access the management resources of each business location.
Manage Data Separately/Collectively
- Stores and branch offices can be registered as departments and warehouses, and can be managed individually in one company account.
- You can check and confirm the management data organized for each company, such as the income statement by department or the inventory status by location.
- You can set up authorizations to view locations and departments to control certain branch office personnel from checking the contents of the head office.
Manage Funds and Inventory by Each Business
- Branch offices with different business number can be additionally registered and managed centrally in one ERP system.
- Forms such as sales slip and tax invoices can be specified differently by each company.
- If you are using a multiple company accounts, you can simply move to another account without login to another one. Even if you do not receive reports for each office, you can access the management resource data by each company quickly.