Quality Control (QC)
Ensuring product quality by using our complete quality control management software can be done with ECOUNT.
Raise and improve company's competitiveness through continuous quality control and improvement.
- Implement a quality control system that suits your company's work process by using a quality control management software.
- After selecting by each item the inspection method(sampling/lot test) for each inspection field, you can record the result as qualified/unqualified.
- Import sales and production data to create quality inspection data, each item can be inspected without omission.
- The result of quality inspection can be viewed in various formats of reports.
Optimize QC Settings
- The inspection fields can be customized to reflect the fields your company's currently using.
- For each item, you can set whether to request quality inspection, and inspection method and type.
Selecting Quality Inspection Subject
- Import the history of previous purchase order, purchase, sales order, sales, and production, and proceed with quality control management software.
- As for the items that are set to request quality inspection, when creating a purchase or production including the items, a quality inspection request is automatically generated.
- When entering a new quality inspection, inspection type fields are automatically imported, and the inspection can be entered based on the inspection type fields.
Quality Inspection Method
- Each inspection field, item inspection method such as sampling and lot test can be selected awhile using quality control management software.
- Select the progress status of the quality inspection, and decide the qualification and process it.
- The unqualified quantities found from the inspection can be processed by each defect type.
Various Reports Related to Quality Inspection
- View the qualified and unqualified quantities by each item, according to the inspection method and type.
- Customize the quality inspection report to suit your company's work process and view the inspection results.