If you are having trouble generating a specific report using Excel or Word, ECOUNT offers an appropriate alternative.
ECOUNT has developed several inventory and accounting reports with search options designed to quickly find the data you need.
- No need to create reports using document programs such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Set whether to view reports by department or employee.
- Create various inventory and accounting reports. Generate customer statements that display total sales, payments made, and outstanding balances.
Generate Custom Reports
- A variety of standard Inventory and Accounting reports are provided, so you are able to find what you need without any additional setup.
- Create up to 50 different report versions in the form you need.
- A report can be generated that reflects various conditions and item information.
Assign Viewing Restriction by Report
- You can grant permission to allow employees to view certain reports.
- Restrict by department what reports you wish your employees to have access to view.
- For instance, set up a report where purchase prices are not displayed and set it to be used by manufacturing or sales department.
- And create another report displaying all prices for the purchasing department.
Create Custom Statements
- Customer ledgers that include the transaction details with each customer can be customized of form.
- Ledgers for overseas customers can be created in the corresponding language. Ledger template customization is most useful when the ledgers have to display different information per each customer.
- The written customer book can be converted into PDF or Excel file and immediately sent to customers via email.