ECOUNT has designed a Inventory module that will track all all increases and decreases of inventory.
The Inventory Reports were designed to simplify the needs of real time reporting.
- Obtain all the information about your inventory to make better decisions to keep business expanding.
- All data added will prompt instantly and generate accurate reporting in seconds.
- Customize reports that fits company needs.
Various Inventory Reports
- Management Report: Inventory Balance / Inventory Book / Inventory Summary / Daily Inventory Report and more
- Sales Related: Sales Status / Outstanding S/O Status / Profit Status / Quotation Status and more
- Purchase Related: Purchase Status / Purchase Order Status / Outstanding P/O Status and more
- Manufacture related: Job Order Status / Goods Issued Status / Goods Receipt Status and more
- Others: Location Tran. Status / Defect Rate Status / Inv. Adjustment Status and more
- Data entered in sales, purchasing, and production modules will display in real-time and reflected in inventory reports.
- View transaction details by selecting our hyperlinks to refer back to data.
Real time reporting and customized Inventory Reports.
- Register up to 50 Inventory Reports with customized specifications.
- Locate item information using various search filters in the Inventory Report menu.
- View Inventory Report details by specific user ID.
- Save time and streamline your operations without having to relies on Excel using Ecount Inventory Reports.