For a smooth inventory management, it is necessary to systematically organize the classification of items.
You can use ECOUNT to register various information such description, specification, and group them by category.
- Ability to register and manage various information on items
- Organization by category and management features
- Efficiently register large sums of items with Excel uploader.
- V visibly accessible item inventory change history using item management.
Item Information Management
- You can register numerous information such as quantity, unit price, cost, etc.
- Set additional fields to manage the items information in detail.
- Item Management allows you to access desired item(s) details such as image, and quantity relation settings in one screen.
Item Category Classification
- Access to manage the item group by registering subgroups at a max of 10 levels which include manufacturer, brand, color,etc.
- When entering and viewing registered data, you can easily search desired items through their assigned Item Group.
Batch Registration of Item Information
- You can easily upload an existing item list to ECOUNT via the Excel Uploader function.
- User can edit by grouping the information of items previously registered in Item Management.
Inventory Change History by Item
- In all menus such as sale, purchase, and production, you can search data by categorization of each item and directly view it.
- In one screen, without moving between pages, you can process inputs and view all data such as inventory status and history, sales, purchases by item.
- Customize the form of your sales invoice, inventory reports, and add detailed item information with the item management feature.