With ECOUNT's order management feature, you can view in a schematic form all work processes from receiving order to purchase, production, through to the final shipping, that are processed by various employees.
- From receiving orders to the final shipment, you can configure and apply your company's own work process in the program.
- Once each process is completed, the employee in charge can receive notifications and check immediately.
- You can view the progress status by each step at a glance.
Business Process Management
- Up to 10 steps of work processes can be configured, based on your sales orders.
You can speed up your workflow by specifying the menus to link with for each process step.
(E.g. Step 1/Sales Order - Step 2/Purchase Order - Step 3/Purchase - Step 4/Sales - Step 5/Receive Amount)
Notification by Order Progress
- You can specify an employee in charge for each process step.
- Once a process step is completed, you can proceed to the next step without delay by receiving notifications for the completion.
Check Progress Status
- In Order Mgmt. Status menu, you can view at a glance the progress status and detailed history by each order.
- You can process the work directly within the status screen without moving between pages.