Job Order Management
As a manufacturer of a variety of products and processes, your job order and management should be systematic to prevent any errors.
ECOUNT ERP's job order management feature, allows you manufacturing progress status by each process.
- Manage the entire flow of production based on job orders.
- Generate job orders by importing data of other tasks, and also link the generated job orders to various other inventory tasks.
- View various reports where you can see the production flow at a glance.
Efficient Production Flow Management
- Simply by entering goods to manufacture in job orders, the manufacture/consumed quantity is auto-calculated based on BOM and reflected on production data and inventory balance.
- Create a job order for a specific process in order to process manufacturing of certain semi-finished goods with job order management.
- If there are multiple factories that process an identical process, you can specify a particular factory within the job order and send it to them.
- If the items consumed to manufacture a product vary depending on production, you can select one of the pre-set BOM versions when creating a job order.
Link with Other Businesses
- You can import and apply the sales order data created by your sales team when creating a job order.
- Import and apply the sales order data created by your sales team when creating a job order with ECOUNT's Job Order Management.
- Also, import job orders when creating a purchase plan so that purchasing department can properly place orders for the materials required for manufacturing.
- In addition, the job orders can also be sent to your outsourcing vendors via email.
Reports Related to Job Order
- Production progress status can be viewed by date, item, and process.
- According to material movement and manufacturing, you can track the inventory changes of raw/sub materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods.
- A comparison data between standard consumed quantity and actual consumed quantity are supported.