Customer Management allows companies to maintain detailed control of outstanding sales and balances from each customer.
- Create, manage and review various reports by customers in detail using customer management.
- Multiple accounts can be registered and grouped by category.
- Price levels by customer, which can be complex, can also be configured and managed according to user convenience.
Detailed Customer Management
- In addition to the general information such as business number, address, and contact information, you can create and register additional fields.
- See at a glance all the customer information you need such as contacts, addresses, and PIC, using customer list setting.
- Process various tasks such as sales, purchase, receipt, and payment within one screen without moving between different pages.
Upload and manage various Customers and disable or enable customer with customer management.
- With no limit on the number of customers, you can register all the clients you want to manage.
- Upload or modify a large amount of customers by batch using our Excel uploader.
- Register your customer category such as customer/vendor/area as groups, and manage your customers by group.
- Easily search by customer groups when entering sales/purchase data or viewing various reports such as receivable/payable status.
Manage Prices by Customer
- Set price group by specific criteria such as customer or grade.
- Set different discount rates for each customer and apply them to the sales price, or adjust the discount rate directly at the time of creating a sales slip.
- The set price level is automatically applied when creating a sales slip, minimizing wrong data entry and helping manage prices accurately.