Invoices and Packing Lists
As for exports, relevant documentation, stock control, and funding should be managed in one system.
With ECOUNT's export management feature, you can do so without having to additionally manage in Excel.
- Create the necessary invoices and packing lists, print, and send them to customers via email.
- Utilizing various search conditions can help you manage your export history.
Auto-generate and Print Your Invoice/Packing List
- Easily create invoices and packing lists by importing your ERP sales data.
Register the default L/C issuing bank, shipper/exporter information by each customer,
and automatically import the data when entering the customer.
- In addition to the basic forms provided, customize your company's own invoice/packing list forms.
Export History Management
- The invoices and packing lists created can directly be sent to overseas customers via email.
- View the sent email contents and whether the overseas customers have received or opened the sent emails.
- Search by shipping no. or invoice date, you can easily track the progress status and history of your export transactions.