Accounts Receivable Management
Failure to collect receivables on time will result in a setback in the circulation of funds and making you suffer from financing even if your sales grow.
Hence, it is indispensible for you to manage outstanding receivables accurately using an efficient sales management program.
- Once you enter your sales, the data sync to customer receivables, preventing missing anything or wrong data entry.
- Manage your data of inventory and of accounting in an integrated way using accounts receivable management.
- Review and print receivables by each PIC or customer.
Automated Receivable Management
- As sales are entered, the sales amount is automatically updated and reflected in real time on the customer's receivable when using accounts receivable management.
- The receipt amount is also automatically deducted from the customer's receivable.
Integrated Management of Inventory and Accounting
- The sales amount can easily be invoiced in accounting module by each sale or after binding multiple sales into one invoice.
- You can apply discounts when invoicing your receivables using ECOUNT's Accounts Receivable Management.
Various Reports for Receivable
- Search sales, received amounts, and outstanding receivables for a specific date range, or by salesperson or customer.
- View outstanding receivable status and pre-invoicing status with Accounts Receivable Management.
- Review and compare the sales amount between inventory sales and accounting sales, you can precisely manage receivables.