Streamline all Order Management Needs in one software.
Using ECOUNT Order Management features to create and control orders is very easy. You can create a seamless workflow that confirm each step of the order has been completed, which leads to a systematic inventory management.
- Include all your desired information in your sales order template using Order Management.
- All inventory-relevant departments can collaborate based on the sales orders.
- Receive orders from customers or stores through the online order management system.
Customize Order Formats
- Design your input/output screens and order forms to your desire.
- Export your customized sales orders in PDF or Excel, and send them to customers via email using ECOUNT's Order Mangement Module.
Collaboration via Sales Orders
- Import your confirmed quotations and create sales orders. you can also link the orders with relevant tasks such as sales, purchases, purchase orders and job orders using Order Management.
- Attach the sales orders to posts in Groupware, set approval procedures via e-Approval, and use Schedule function to receive notification on delivery date.
Online Ordering System
- Online Ordering System (CS Portal) is where you can process orders online without having to call or send emails to your customers and agencies.
- The orders entered by customers can be viewed in your ERP screen in real-time.
- Once the orders are approved within your ERP screen, the updated order progress status is sent to the customers.
- In addition to using Order Management, customers can view sales invoices, ledgers, inventory status, and more in the online ordering system.