An ERP used by a large number of users must ensure a proper management and history tracking of data.
ECOUNT ERP allow track data change history and control management data more efficiently.
- With hyperlinks provided in final reports, easily track the initial data.
- Identify changes such as entering, modifying, or deleting data.
- You can control the deletion and correction of data such as financial closings.
Tracking Initial Data
- You can access the input/modify screen by clicking the linked hyperlink without moving the menu in the List/Report screen.
- It is linked step by step from the initial input slip to the final report, and it is possible to modify and delete the initial slip.
- When an error is detected in the report, you can see who has created the slip and when it was entered by going to the first backtracked slip.
Track Data Change History
- You can view the history of all data entered, modified, and deleted from accounting and inventory.
- You can see the slip creation date, creator ID, and also the date and user ID of modification and deletion for each slip.
- Supports Restore function to easily restore accidentally deleted slips.
Keep Your Closing Data from Modification
- You can set the Ending Date of Restricted Period(EDRP) so that the data entered in the ERP cannot be edited or deleted based on a certain date or specific time point.
- You can view the data before the limit date but you cannot input, modify or delete.
- Particularly useful when the settlement of accounts, declaration, etc. have been completed and the closing data should not be modified or deleted.