Project Plan Management
Set goals by project, and build a systematic plan to achieve the goals. Compare performance against goals, so you can easily see progress and achievements all by using Project Plan Management.
- Each project, concrete plans to achieve the goal can be established. Goal achievement status can be easily checked.
Establish Project-specific Goals
- Set various types of goals to achieve for each project, goal type, and the account to use when linking with ERP accounting.
- For each type of goal, you can assign the goal amount yearly, quarterly, and monthly, by PIC, customer, or department.
Compare Goal vs. Performance
- In sales, purchases, and accounting module, you can specify a project when creating slips and vouchers when using Project Plan Management.
- Since you can view at a glance the variance between project goals and actual performance after the project is completed, analyzing project results can be quick and easy.
- Various forms of project plan/performance status reports can be viewed by period and aggregation type when created in ECOUNTs Project Plan Management.