BOM (Bill of Material)
A BOM (Bill of Material) software is the basis of production management. Automatically import raw/sub materials configured in BOM when you enter your job orders and productions and apply the data.
- Using BOM (Bill of Material), you can calculate the quantity of raw/sub materials required for manufacturing.
- Calculating consumed quantities can give you the information useful for production management.
- You can analyze the production variance based on the actual on-site production, and the registered BOM (Bill of Material) can be the base of your production stock management, with the link with other functions.
BOM (Bill of Material) Setup
- BOM (Bill of Material) consists of the list of parts, raw/sub materials and their quantity required to produce a finished good.
- A large amount of BOM (Bill of Material) data can also be easily uploaded by batch using our Excel uploader.
- The BOM (Bill of Material) you want to register is similar to one of the existing BOM (Bill of Material), you can copy the existing BOM (Bill of Material) and generate a new one.
- When there are multiple BOM (Bill of Material) for a specific finished/semi-finished good, manage them by multiple BOM (Bill of Material)versions.
Consumed Qty. Calculation
- Estimate in advance the list of raw/sub materials required for manufacturing and their consumed quantity.
- Calculate the actual required quantity considering various factors such as safety stock and current stock, and apply the result in purchase order tasks such as purchase plan and MRP.
Yield Variance Analysis Based on BOM
- When entering your production, apply the quantity of materials that are actually consumed on site.
- Creating the cost based on the actual consumed material amount, you can view the yield variance compared with the consumed amount based on BOM (Bill of Material) in Actual Cost Status.
- In various reports such as Material Consumed Status and Standard vs. Actual Consumed Qty., view the variance between BOM and actual material consumption.
Link with Other Functions
- When you create purchase plans or production data, you can auto-calculate the purchase quantities of raw/sub materials based on BOM.
- Based on Job Orders, view the flow of production progress by each status.
- If a defect occurs in manufacturing, disassemble the defective good based on BOM and process the disposal or reuse of the defective component.