Reduce defect rate, thereby reducing cost and preventing product recalls using Ecounts Defects Management.
ECOUNT ERP provides a systematic defect management system where you can analyze the processes that have caused product defects and the defect types.
- Register defect types to fit your management standards and manage using our defects management.
- When processing data regarding defective items, you can link the data relevant to the defects and easily process them.
- Check defect status and rate by each defect type in reports.
Defect Processing Method
- Our Product Defect Management feature is where you can enter the history of defects occurring in the course of manufacturing and goods release/receipt.
- By sorting out the defects by 3 defect types(dispose/disassemble/normal use), you can make changes in the inventory quantity of the defective items, such as maintaining or deducting from the current quantity.
Defect Type Registration
- View and summarize the defects by their causes, you can register defect types by using defects management.
- Register various defect types according to your company's needs without limit.
- Based on the set defect types, you can process and analyze your defects.
Link with Other Tasks
- Import sales, purchase, goods receipt, and inventory movement data to create product defect data.
- Load the items processed as unqualified by sampling/lot inspection in quality control and process them as defects.
- The inventory price of the items processed as defects and discarded can automatically be imported in costing and processed as loss in accounting.
Various Reports Related to Defects
- Defects status can be viewed by various conditions such as cause of defect, defect disposal type, item, quantity, and period.
- Manufacturers can view the figures of defect rate calculated based on the defect quantity vs. the manufactured quantity by each process using defects management.