Production Process Management
In order to improve productivity, various problems that occur in the course of each process of production should be appropriately dealt with. ECOUNT ERP is the optimal solution for controlling your production process management
- Customize production management to suit company’s own production flow.
- Check work efficiency by recording labor and machinery resources used during production.
- Prevent the omission of the records of each production process management and relieve the burden of your manufacturing PIC.
Optimize Production Process Management
- Register an unlimited number of warehouses, factories, and outsourcing factories using ECOUNT's production process management
- Through the Inventory Balance by Location report, view the inventory quantity on hand by each warehouse and factory in real-time.
- Limit the authorization given to each factory's PIC to only enter/view data within the allowed range.
Improve Work Efficiency of Your Employees
- As production is proceeded, stock is automatically controlled for each process.
- Based on the BOM(Bill of Material), the quantity of raw/sub materials consumed in the production decreases, and that of the manufactured good increases.
- Easily process the movement of materials and semi-finished goods from warehouses to factories and to the factories of the next process using production process management module.
Work Management in Production Site
- Record and manage detailed procedures during manufacturing processes
- Record and manage human/machinery resources allocated in different steps of manufacturing processes
- Check production efficiency by comparing the standard production time with the actual production time through BOR (Bill of Resource).
Various Production Reports
- ECOUNT's production process management allows you to view the manufacturing progress status by each process, by comparing job orders and the actual manufacturing results.
- Since you can compare the expected consumed quantity based on BOM with the actual consumed quantity, you can view the yield variance by each process.
- View the cost incurred from outsourced processes and the resulting status of payables against outsourced vendors.