Purchase history will be instantly reflected in all inventory reports.
- Purchase order data is instantly saved and managed.
- Easily view items and quantities to be received as stock through the Outstanding P/O Status report.
- View purchase data right away.
Various Input Methods
- Stock quantity will increase automatically at the same time as the purchase input.
- Import automatically the data of the purchase order slips and process your stock increases easily.
- Create your company's own entry fields by input screen setting.
- Wired/wireless barcode scanner and ECOUNT App allow you to manage your stock using barcode.
- A large amount of purchasing data can also be entered quickly/accurately using the Excel uploader function.
Check Remaining Stock Status
- Check items and quantities that have not been received from the purchase order based on the interlink between P/O and purchases.
- Use the Apply Residual Qty function to restock items and quantities that have not been fully received.
- Track your purchase progress compared to your purchase orders.
Instantly Check Your Purchase Data
- Check and summarize various purchase reports, including purchase summary by employee.
- Set up to 50 different forms of various reports according to your company's needs.
- Assign each user access to various reports, minimize the sharing of company's sales information, such as purchase cost.