Online Store Management
Customers have difficulty managing their inventory due to the flooding orders and sales coming through various online stores. With ECOUNT, online store management this problem can easily be solved.
- Collect order data received from different online stores into ECOUNT ERP online store management.
- Easily convert your collected order data into ECOUNT ERP's sales order/sales data.
- The interactive API, you can not only collect orders from online stores but also transmit your ERP data to them.
Integrated Management of Online Stores
- Set up various online stores such as eBay, Taobao, and Lazada, you can collect the orders scattered in those online stores into one single ERP and easily manage them.
- Using the open API that ECOUNT provides, you can also collect the order data of your own online store into ERP.
Generate ERP Data by Online Store Data Transmission
- Directly generate ERP slips with the order data collected from online stores.
- Select which type of slip you want to generate among sales and sales order when setting up the online store management.
Online Store Management by Interactive API
- In addition to collecting online store data, you can also transfer your ERP data to online stores.
- Transmit the item information registered in ERP to online stores and automatically register the item within the online stores.
- Changing the order status such as order confirmed, released, or returned is applied the same in your online stores.
List of the online stores currently linked with ECOUNT ERP
- ECOUNT ERP can be linked with multiple online stores. On average, more than 2 online stores are being added to the list per month.
Online Store / Action Process Orders Claims Register Item New Order Order Confirmed(Receive) Order Confirmed(Transmit) Delivery Cancel Received Cancelled(Received) Cancelled(Transmission) Return Received Returned Exchange Received Exchanged Register Item