Sales Invoicing System
ECOUNTs sales and accounting invoicing system is integrated all in one system. You can automatically invoice and create real time customer statements with our sales invoicing system.
- Print your sales invoice immediately when you create the sales slip using our Sales Invoicing System.
- The format of sales invoice can be customized to your desire.
- Send sales invoices to your customers by email, or download in PDF or Excel file using ECOUNT's Sales Invoicing System.
Creating Sales Invoices Using our Invoicing System
- Print your sales invoice immediately when you create the sales slip.
- You can bind multiple sales slips over a certain period and print them into one single sales invoice.
- ECOUNT's Sales Invoicing System allows you to send invoices individually or in a batch after setting a certain date range.
Customize Invoice Template
- Other than the sample sales invoice templates provided as default, you can customize invoice templates to suit your company.
- Add freely the fields you want to display in your sales invoice such as receivable amount and deposit bank account.
Means of Sending Invoice
- In addition to printing out, you can send invoices via various methods such as email and message, and also attach files when sending them.
- Attach a file when sending a transaction statement.
- ECOUNT's Sales Invoicing System allows you to send invoices from our mobile App, allowing your work to be quickly viewed or sent even when you're not using PC.