Miscommunication between the office and the warehouse can lead to shipping errors or delivery delay. However ECOUNT, offers a complete robust shipping management menu to avoid shipping errors.
- Sales data can be linked to shipping orders, enabling to placing shipping orders with shipping management.
- Based on shipping order data, the actual shipping can be effectively managed.
- Shipping progress status can be ran in real-time to make sure deliveries are on time.
Link with Sales
- Shipping management allows one to create a shipping order by importing existing sales data.
- Set to automatically create a shipping order at the time of creating a new sale, and increase your work efficiency.
- Send notifications to the shipping PIC at the time of creating a shipping order and prevent omission.
- Automatically import the basic information of the customer in the shipping order input screen.
- Shipping data can be generated by loading the entered shipping orders.
- The shipping status and outstanding shipping order quantity compared with shipping orders can be viewed.
- The PICs of shipping can create shipping data on site using mobile app.
Shipping Progress Management
- Easily track the progress status by setting whether to finish shipping orders when in shipping management module.
- The data of completed shipping can be viewed at a glance in Shipping Status.
- Shipment statements can be printed at the time of shipping, and sent to customers via email.