An effective ERP system cannot remain stagnant and unchanging in our global economy; it must evolve otherwise it is not worth the time and capital. ECOUNT ERP strives to stay abreast of business developments and regularly upgrades the software to meet these changes. On-premise ERP systems can be expensive to update, but with ECOUNT ERP the cost of upgrades is included in the subscription fee.
Examples of the upgrades include:
- Upgrades for new browser versions
- New search functions
- New ways to generate reports
- New ways to access historical data
- Mobile version upgrades
- Customer feature feedback
- Adapt to new industry regulations
- ECOUNT challenges against the changing business environment through relentless development of new functions.
- The upgrade history is shared to all ERP users.