ECOUNT's inventory adjustment feature can help you easily register your initial inventory data when first implementing the program.
- Register the initial stock amount after initial setup.
- Adjust the quantity if there is a discrepancy between ERP data and the actual inventory.
Transfer Existing Data
- Easily transfer existing data into initial inventory quantity.
- Easily transfer existing data into initial inventory quantity by conducting Inventory adjustment.
Adjust Inventory Discrepancy
- Regardless of ERP inventory quantity, you can directly enter the actual inventory quantity and the program will auto-calculate.
- Inventory adjustment status can be viewed by item/warehouse.
- Results of inventory adjustment and quantity can be viewed.