Safety Stock Management
Using the safety stock that prevents stocks from falling below a certain quantity can help you prevent inventory shortage.
- Check easily the shortage quantity by item.
- Receive an alert message when inventory on hand is below safety stock.
- Order quantities can be calculated based on safety stock.
Safety Stock Settings
- Safety stock quantity can be set individually for each item and location(store).
- Set whether to apply safety stock by menu, including sales order, sales, and inventory movement.
Inventory Shortage Alert
- In Inventory Balance report, the quantities below safety stock are shaded in red.
- Quantities below safety stock can be notified by 3 types of alert : display an alert / disable saving the slip / do not notify
- The displayed alert message shows you the corresponding item, safety stock, and shortage quantity.
Calculate Optimal Order Quantity
- When calculating the optimal order quantity by using the Purchase Plan menu, safety stock can be included in the calculation criteria.
- You can easily create purchase orders only for the items below safety stock.