Credit Limit Management
Keep track of customer credits using ECOUNT's credit limit feature and maintain a flexible fund flow.
- Set credit limits and period by each customer.
- Prevent bad debts or receivables uncollected in a long-term by checking credit limits.
- Easily identify the customers you can continue conducting business with by activating credit limit management.
Credit Limit and Period Setting
- The credit limit management feature allows you to limit the amount of your sales on credit, and the period for which the credit can remain outstanding.
- The function helps you manage the limit of receivable amount and outstanding period by each customer.
Instantly create and Check Credit Limits.
- Set whether you want to check the credit limit when creating sales orders and sales.
- You can set whether you'll display an alert or also block saving the data if the credit limit amount is exceeded.
- Setting credit limit management alerts will display the exceeded amount by summing up the existing outstanding amount and the amount in the data you're newly creating.
Select Customers by Credit Limits
- By checking the data in the alert message, you can decide whether to continue trading with the customer.
- Restrict creating sales orders or sales with long-term unpaid customers by activating credit limit management.
- Verify the period of receivable collection, by dividing the period between the start of sales and the search date by 30.