As for contracts that require regular billing such as service fees, royalties and rentals, use our contract management feature and minimize unnecessary duplicate work for repetitive billing.
- Set up your company's own contract types.
- As for long-term contracts, with one initial setup, you can create bills regularly.
- Multiple contracts can be invoiced at once.
Optimized Contract Management
Contract types can be registered according to contract amount, billing frequency and contract characteristics.
(Ex. subscription fee, royalties, down payment, etc.) The entry fields for entering a newly occurred contract can be setup.
- Contract types can be registered according to contract amount, billing frequency and contract characteristics.
Regular Billing Setup
- Just by entering billing due date and billing end date, when registering a new contract, the amount and billing date are automatically set according to the settings.
- When the terms of an existing contract are changed, you can collectively modify the quantity and price.
- Based on the expected billing month and billing date, you can collectively invoice multiple contracts.
- View the contracts that have not been invoiced yet in Pre-invoicing Status, and immediately bill them.