Lack of raw/sub materials required for production may interfere with production schedule.
With our Material Requirement Planning (MRP) function, you can build the purchase plans for required materials so that the lack of raw/sub materials does not occur, and you can order the right quantity for production.
- By linking with the production schedule calculated by Master Production Schedule (MPS), you can establish an optimal purchase order time and quantity.
Link with Master Production Schedule(MPS)
- With ECOUNT MPS, you can schedule production of finished goods.
- Buy the raw/sub materials needed for production at the right time considering the production schedule.
- The Material Requirements Planning(MRP) is automatically established based on the production plan, without the user having to calculate it separately.
Planning by Auto-calculation
- Based on the BOM, you can freely apply the Outstanding P/O, safety stock, lead time when deciding the timing and qty to procure parts.
- The program will automatically calculate the daily requirements, incoming inventory, and required quantities of the raw/sub material to be put into production.
- An order plan is automatically established based on the calculated material requirements plan.
- Create the purchase order immediately by linking the purchase plan data.