Warehouse Inventory Management
You can manage the inventory of many locations without limitation.
You can check Inventory Balance by Location in real time, reflecting the latest inventory details.
- You can register multiple locations and check inventory at a glance.
- Data can be protected from unauthorized access by setting authorizations by each employee.
- Materials entered into sales, purchasing and production are automatically reflected in the inventory reports.
- You can check inventory management data anytime, anywhere in real-time.
Manage Multiple Warehouses
- There is no limit to the amount of locations that can be registered, allowing to manage all your inventory distributed to all locations/stores.
- View at a glance the inventory by location reports
- Inventory movement can be managed by recording changes occurring between locations.
Set Access Permissions
- You can limit the access to each location per user.
- Use the ECOUNT CS Portal and give your customer an access to the inventory of a specific warehouse.
Auto-calculate Inventory Changes
- The sales, purchasing, and production data you enter will be automatically reflected in the inventory reports.
- You do not need to enter the same data twice for inventory management.
- The program accurately reflects the increase/decrease of inventory, and ensures a more accurate inventory management.
Real-time Inventory Management
- ECOUNT is 100% Web-based and you can use it anytime and anywhere by accessing the internet.
- If you need to check inventory from outside due to outbound or business trip, you can check in real time without any request.