Different tax codes can be managed according to Malaysian SST rate for each transaction and items.
Tax amount and payable amount can be checked at a glance in various reports.
- Tax codes and SST rates can be customized and set to be in the program by default.
- SST amount can be checked in various sales, purchases and accounting related reports.
Registering Tax Rate
- The functionality in user-customization enables you to register different type of tax rate whenever you need it.
- Not only different SST rate, you can also set the SST rate based on location, item, customer/vendor.
Automatic Tax Rate Adjustment to Transaction
- It enables allocating any SST type for each transaction.
- Tax type will automatically adjust the SST rate based on the tax setting.
Various Types of Reports of Sales/Purchases
- Printing [Tax Invoice] including SST amount.
- Searching Sales / Purchase data based on SST type.
- Exporting to Excel file for all the reports that you need → Collecting evidence easily.