Serial/Lot No. Management
Serial/Lot No. is necessary to manage multiple units of items of an identical type in detail.
ECOUNT ERP allows you to manage items by Serial/Lot No. and track inventory history in detail.
- Manage and track the history of each Serial/Lot No.
- Enter and view your inventory data by Serial/Lot No.
- Serial/Lot No. can also be managed by barcode.
Track History by Serial/Lot No.
- Assign individual Serial/Lot No. to the items of the same type, track the distribution and production process, and manage post-sales history such as after-sales service.
- Create a large amount of Serial/Lot No. using the auto-generate function or upload existing data via ECOUNT Web Uploader.
- Various reports such as Serial/Lot No., Inventory Balance and Book can be used to manage detailed history by Serial/Lot No.
Inventory Management by Serial/Lot No.
- In all menus involving inventory change such as sales, purchases, production, after-sales service, product defect, and returns, each item can be managed individually by selecting Serial/Lot No.
- Based on each warehouse(store)'s inventory on hand with Serial/Lot No., inventory data can be processed.
- Add fields of Serial/Lot No. in various inventory reports such as Sales/Purchase Status.
Manage Serial/Lot No. by Barcode
- By creating barcodes and printing, Serial/Lot No. can be managed by barcode scanning without having to memorize complicated numbers.
- Scan the Serial/Lot No. barcodes with ECOUNT App, and the scanned data immediately sync to ERP data.