Business Management Software
When the manager operates multiple business, it is difficult to collect the data fast and easy.
This problem can be solved by using ECOUNT.
- Funds can be divided into departmental units, and inventory can also be divided into warehouse units to manage or separate data.
- With ECOUNT management software, you can register additional offices or branches in your ERP system and manage funds and inventory in branch units.
- If you use multiple ECOUNT accounts, you can use multi-login feature to easily access the management resources of each business location.
Manage Data Separately/Collectively
- Stores and branch offices can be registered as departments and warehouses, and can be managed individually in one company account.
- Use the reports of our management software designed for business unit management - income statement by department, inventory balance by location - and check and confirm the data organized for each company.
- Set up authorizations to view locations and departments and control branch employees from viewing the data of the head office.
Manage Funds and Inventory by Each Business
- An affordable management software can help you handle the data of multiple business entities.
- Forms such as sales slip and tax invoices can be specified differently by each company.
- If you are using a multiple company accounts, you can simply move to another account without login to another one.
- Through the multi-login feature of our management software, access the management resources required for each branch / user account.