Sales Plan Management
Building a sales plan can help each employee achieve their sales goal.
ECOUNT can help you set a specific goal based on accurate figures, and build an effective strategy to achieve that goal.
- Set a systematic sales plan and goal for your company's continued growth.
- With our comparison report between sales forecast and the actual sales, easily view the achievement rate of your sales plan and goal.
- Set a sales target amount by date.
- Input screen settings allow you to plan sales goals by employee, locations(store), project, and item.
Comparing Sales Figures
- View sales performance against the sales plan in the Sales vs. Sales Forecast.
- Use the various search conditions to view the Sales vs. Sales Forecast in your desired format.
- Review the variance and the achievement rate against the estimated sales amount by various condition.