The RFQ(Request for Quotation) menu allows one to check the quotations presented by vendors at a glance and calculate the optimal purchase price for an order.
Once approved, the quotation can be transmitted and saved as a purchase order.
- You can request one or multiple suppliers quotation for your purchase and select one of the presented purchase prices.
- Compare the quotes offered by each supplier at a glance.
- Select a supplier based on the comparison, and link the confirmed price to purchase orders and deliver them to the PIC of your supplier.
Quotation Price Request
- Create a request by entering the suppliers you want to receive quotations from, the items, and the requested prices.
- Use the e-mail function to send quote requests by batch to all the PICs of your suppliers.
- Upon the receipt of the request, the PICs of your suppliers can share their quote price directly within the received email in real-time.
Quote Price Comparison
- Compare in detail the unit item prices presented by each supplier.
- Select and save only your desired prices among those presented by suppliers.
- The proposed price list can be used as a basis for selecting a vendor who you want to continue trading with.
Link with Other Works
- Enter the price request by importing the required material data calculated from the sales orders from customers and also the purchase plan.
- Directly apply the price confirmed after review as your purchase order price.