Input Screen Optimization
The reason why you keep using Excel despite having trouble in work-sharing,
is because in Excel you can configure the input screen to your desire and apply various formulas.
ECOUNT allows one to adjust how they enter the data and manage information.
- Depending on each customer's work process, every ERP input screen can be customized.
- Various entry fields are available for setting the input screen to your desire.
Customize How to Enter Data
- Add, modify, or delete input fields as you wish.
- Set the size and fields of input fields.
- Formulas can be applied to input fields, allowing to apply entries that require calculation such as item weight or sales incentive.
Additional Configuration Features
- By adding a field of outstanding receivable in sales input screen, the receivable balance before/after the particular transaction is automatically calculated and displayed.
- When selecting a customer or item, one can set up for data to automatically display the details of customized fields.
- Avoid data reentry by registering Frequently Used Phrases in the input screen.
- By assigning some fields as required fields, block saving slip/vouchers if those fields are missing.
WEB-BASED - View more
- Why SMEs Should Use an ERP?
- All Features
- Affordable ERP
- Web-based ERP
- Unlimited Users
- Free System Upgrades
- Customizable Reports
- Input Screen Optimization
- Optimizing Menus
- Mobile App
- Company Messenger
- Electronic Contracts
- Data Migration & Batch Uploads
- Data backup
- Data Tracking
- Notification Options
- Multilingual Support
- Business Management
- Widget Features