Customer Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management(CRM) is essential to maintaining a long-term business with customers.
Record and manage the history of all customer consultations or sales activities.
- Register and manage all your customer relation history.
- You can separately manage your potential clients and actual customers.
Customer Information Management
- Record information of your potential clients and actual customers and respond to customers through a consistent management flow.
- You can select whether to share specific customer information among employees.
- Register and manage all your customer business cards, and search them by various conditions.
Customer History Management
- Manage individually the consultation history and contract progress status by each potential client and current customer in CRM board.
- Customize the entry fields of CRM board according to your company's needs.
- Analyze your customer data in various ways such as by period and by each condition.
- Efficiently manage your sales and contract progress stages, from initial sales activities prior to the actual contract through closing the contract.
- You can attach inventory slips and accounting vouchers when composing a post.
Separate Management of Potential Clients
- You can manage separately the potential clients and the customers with actual transactions.
- Easily convert a potential client into an actual ERP customer when a sale/purchase occurs from them.
- The converted customer can be managed in ERP accounting and inventory modules.