For a smooth inventory management, it is necessary to systematically organize the classification of items.
You can use ECOUNT to register various information such description, specification, and group them by category.
- You can register and manage various information on items.
- Items can be grouped and managed by category.
- You can easily register a large amount of items using Excel uploader.
- Item inventory change history can be viewed at a glance.
Item Information Management
- In addition to basic item information, you can register various information such as quantity, unit price, cost, etc.
- In addition to the general fields, set additional fields to manage the item information in detail.
- Item list setting allows you to see all the desired item information such as image and quantity relation settings in one screen.
Item Category Classification
- You can manage the item group by registering subgroups up to 10 levels including manufacturer, brand, color, etc.
- When entering and viewing registered data, you can search easily by using the Item Group assigned to each item.
Batch Registration of Item Information
- You can easily upload an existing item list to ECOUNT via the Excel Uploader function.
- You can edit by batch the information of already registered items.
Inventory Change History by Item
- In all menus such as sale, purchase, and production, you can search data by each item and view at a glance.
- In one screen, without moving between pages, you can process inputs and view all data such as inventory status and history, sales, purchases by item.
- Customize the form of your sales invoice and inventory reports and include detailed item information.