Unit Price Management
The transaction prices can change frequently, depending on market conditions or customer contracts.
ECOUNT provides various types of price management methods that you can choose and apply depending on each condition.
- You can register various unit prices for one item.
- The last sales/purchase transaction price can automatically be imported as well.
- Discount rates can be applied differently by each customer.
- Easily view the price change history.
- You can limit each user's access to unit prices.
Apply Different Prices
- If multiple prices are applied to one item, you can register up to 10 unit prices in addition to the basic price.
You can select and import one of the registered prices at the time of creating a new sales record.
(For example, as for an item named 'Long Skirt', you can set the basic sales price as $20, the store sales price as $25, the department store as $30, and the online sale price as $21, etc.)
- You can upload item price data by batch with Excel uploader.
Last Transaction Price Auto-applied
- If the unit price changes each time of transaction, you can automatically import the price applied at the last transaction.
- The Last Transaction Price feature enables you to automatically apply the last entered price when selling/purchasing the same item again with the same business partner.
- If you're a distributor of items whose price frequently changes depending on the market such as fruits, vegetables or food, this feature can help you easily manage the price changes.
Apply Discount Rate by Customer
- If the margin rate varies per customer, you can set in advance the discount rate by each customer and apply in sales.
- As for discounts for a specific period such as seasonal discounts or a clearance sale, you can apply the discount rate directly from the entry screen.
Price History Management
- You can view directly in the sales/purchase input screen the recent transaction history of the entered item.
- View at a glance the sale/purchase price change history by date.
- View the history at the very moment you create transaction data and directly apply the displayed price.
Price Accessibility per User
- Set whether to allow to modify unit prices when entering transaction data by each user.
- By limiting access to purchase prices, you can minimize the risk of leaking business confidentialities.