MPS(Master Production Schedule)
In order for an efficient factory operation, it is important to plan the manufacturing quantity in advance and manage production schedule accordingly. ECOUNT ERP can help you manage the schedule of production and material order by MPS feature.
- Based on the order and sales data, build a Master Production Schedule(MPS).
- View at a glance the quantity scheduled to be produced by date.
- Based on the set production schedule, decide the time and amount of material procurement.
Criteria of MPS
- When creating a Master Production Schedule(MPS), you can import the items to be manufactured from sales orders and sales forecasts.
- Decide whether to reflect safety stock on setting production schedule.
- Set whether to include holidays in the MPS.
- Based on the settings on safety stock and holidays, production schedule is automatically created.
View Production Schedule by Date
- After creating an MPS, you can automatically view the production schedule by date and item.
- The production quantity by period is calculated based on each item's procurement period.
- Based on the schedule data, depending on each production, you can also modify the schedule.
Link with Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
You can link the production schedule set by MPS feature to our Material Requirement Planning (MRP) feature,
to decide the timing and required quantity of material procurement.
- The MRP feature will help you build an optimal purchase order plan, and realize a systematic order process by linking with purchase order feature.
- You can link the production schedule set by MPS feature to our Material Requirement Planning (MRP) feature,