Purchase history will be automatically reflected in your inventory.
- Purchase order data is instantly saved and managed.
- Easily view items and quantities to be received as stock through the Outstanding P/O Status report.
- View purchase data right away.
Various Input Methods
- The stock quantity will increase automatically at the same time as the purchase input.
- Import automatically the data of the purchase order slips and process your stock increases easily.
- Create your company's own entry fields by input screen setting.
- Wired/wireless barcode scanner and ECOUNT App allow you to manage your stock using barcode.
- A large amount of purchasing data can also be entered quickly/accurately using the Excel uploader function.
Check Remaining Stock Status
- Check items and quantities that have not been received from the purchase order based on the interlink between P/O and purchases.
- Use the Apply Residual Qty function to restock items and quantities that have not been fully received.
- Easily track your purchase progress compared to your purchase orders.
Instantly Check Your Purchase Data
- Check and summarize various purchase reports, including purchase summary by employee.
- Up to 50 different forms of various reports can be set up according to your company's needs.
- By giving each user access to each report, you can minimize the leakage of company's sales information, such as purchase cost.