Credit Limit Management
Keep track of customer credits using ECOUNT's credit limit feature and maintain a flexible fund flow.
- Set credit limits and period by each customer.
- Prevent bad debts or receivables uncollected in a long-term by checking credit limits.
- Easily identify the customers you can continue trading with.
Credit Limit and Period Setting
- The credit limit feature allows you to limit the amount of your sales on credit, and the period for which the credit can remain outstanding.
- The function helps you manage the limit of receivable amount and outstanding period by each customer.
Check Credit Limits
- Set whether you want to check the credit limit when creating sales orders and sales.
- You can set whether you'll display an alert or also block saving the data if the credit limit amount is exceeded.
- The alert will display the exceeded amount by summing up the existing outstanding amount and the amount in the data you're newly creating.
Select Customers by Credit Limits
- By checking the data in the alert message, you can decide whether to continue trading with the customer.
- You can restrict creating sales orders or sales with long-term unpaid customers.
- You can also check the period of receivable collection, by dividing the period between the start of sales and the search date by 30.