As for exports, relevant documentation, stock control, and funding should be managed in one system.
With ECOUNT's export management feature, you can do so without having to additionally manage in Excel.
- You can create the necessary invoices and packing lists, print, and send them to customers via email.
- Utilizing various search conditions can help you manage your export history.
Auto-generate and Print Your Invoice/Packing List
- Easily create invoices and packing lists by importing your ERP sales data.
Register the default L/C issuing bank, shipper/exporter information by each customer,
and automatically import the data when entering the customer.
- In addition to the basic forms provided, customize your company's own invoice/packing list forms.
Export History Management
- The invoices and packing lists you create can directly sent to your overseas customers via email.
- You can view the sent email contents and whether the overseas customers have received or opened the sent emails.
- By searching by shipping no. or invoice date, you can easily track the progress status and history of your export transactions.
- Set additional fields to manage your company's own invoice/packing list.