To increase the profits of the company, it is absolutely necessary to control internal costs.
Cost control begins with a budget.
- The company budget can be organized in any units or period.
- You can check your budget execution history at a glance.
- You can create monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual budgets on a departmental/project basis.
- You can control your exceeding budgets by sending notifications and blocking voucher creation.
Check budget execution history
- As soon as you enter an accounting voucher, the amount is automatically reflected as a budget execution.
- You can easily check the budget balance and execution rate through various reports such as Budget/Actual Book and Budget vs. Actual, etc.