Manage your item release/receipt by barcode.
With ECOUNT mobile app, you can create item release/receipt data by scanning barcodes with your mobile phone camera.
- You can register barcodes by each item.
- Print barcode labels and attach them to your products.
- Scan the barcodes of items to precisely control item inventory.
- Enter item inventory changes by scanning item barcodes with mobile camera.
Item Management by Barcode
- By scanning or entering a barcode, inventory quantity changes such as sales, purchases, and production can be recorded.
- Even when entering numbers or characters that do not conform to one of the official barcode systems, the program will convert the entry to fit the official barcode system.
Print Barcode Label
- Customize barcode labels and add the information you want to print in the labels.
- 6 types of barcodes available : Code39, Code128, Ean13, ISBN, QR Code, Date Matrix
Record Receipt/Release by Barcode
- When entering inventory changes such as sales and purchases, you can use a barcode scanner to enter item quantity.
- As for stores with mass customers, sales can be quickly processed using barcode function.
Barcode Scanning by ECOUNT App
- After installing ECOUNT mobile app on your phone, you can scan barcodes with mobile phone camera.
- Inventory changes processed by barcode scanning automatically sync to ERP data.
- Using ECOUNT app, you can easily process inventory outside your office such as at your warehouses and factories.
Slip Management by Barcode
- After creating a slip, generate a barcode of the slip when printing it.
- Search your slips quickly by scanning their barcode.
Import and apply the data of your existing slips by scanning their barcode.
(Example: in New Purchases input screen, import your purchase order slips by scanning their barcode)