ECOUNT automatically reflects the data entered in sales, purchases, and production into inventory status and reports.
You can check the latest inventory information in real time without having to manage inventory separately.
- You can always get the information you need right away and make accurate decisions.
- The data entered automatically sync to all inventory reports without any extra work.
- Reports can be optimized to fit your company's needs.
Various Inventory Reports
- Management Report: Inventory Balance / Inventory Book / Inventory Summary / Daily Inventory Report and more
- Sales Related: Sales Status / Outstanding S/O Status / Profit Status / Quotation Status and more
- Purchase Related: Purchase Status / Purchase Order Status / Outstanding P/O Status and more
- Manufacture related: Job Order Status / Goods Issued Status / Goods Receipt Status and more
- Others: Location Tran. Status / Defect Rate Status / Inv. Adjustment Status and more
- The data entered in sales, purchasing, and production will be automatically reflected in inventory books.
- The hyperlink function allows you to trace back from the book to the initial input screen.
- You can register up to 50 forms for each printout.
- You can include key information of the item in the reports, so you can see the inventory flow by item at a glance.
- You can specify a form to view by ID.
- You do not have to rework with Excel to see what you want.