With ECOUNT, you can easily manage multiple stores, branches, and merchants.
- Check the inventory of multiple stores from your head office in real time.
- Each employee in each store can enter their own inventory data directly, and the data can be analyzed by store.
- Apply the authorization so that each store owner can enter and confirm only their own data.
Integrated Management by Store
- Check at a glance the list of items and the stock quantity for each store in Inventory Balance by Location report.
- The inventory data entered in each store can be summarized and viewed from your head office in real time.
Track Inventory by Store
- In all menus involving inventory change, data can be entered by specifying a warehouse(store).
- All details of inventory change such as sales, purchase, and location movement can be viewed and analyzed by each store.
- Inventory movements between stores are automatically calculated and sync to existing inventory, essentially preventing data omission.
Accessibility Setting by Store
- You can configure each store owner's authorization to have them manage only their own store.
- With Location(Store) Level Group feature, you can set to have multiple stores be managed by one person.