WMS(Warehouse Management System)
Failure to accurately determine the inventory location or receipt/release quantity will result in an increase in operation/management expenses from inventory shortage or overstocks.
With ECOUNT you can assign an individual number to each inventory and manage their location and inventory movement history in detail.
- Inventory received by pallets or boxes can be given an individual identification number and their receipt/release history can easily be managed.
- Warehouses can be broken down by area/location, allowing to accurately pinpoint stock locations.
- You can also determine the actual available stock quantity in your warehouses by reflecting estimated receipt/release quantity.
Detailed Inventory History Management
- Each time an inventory movement from receipt to release occurs, an individual number can be assigned.
- Through the identification numbers assigned to each inventory, inventory flow including receipt, release, transfer, and adjustment can be checked at a glance, and you can keep track of their detailed history.
Inventory Management by Area/Location in Warehouse
A warehouse can be broken down into areas/locations, allowing to pinpoint the exact inventory locations.
(E.g.: CA Warehouse > Area A > Rack A-1)
- In one screen you can see the structure of the entire warehouse, check each inventory location and quantity, and process their movement with ease.
- A warehouse can be broken down into areas/locations, allowing to pinpoint the exact inventory locations.
Real-time Stock & Scheduled Receipt/Release Management
- Every work is subdivided into steps such as Scheduled/Ready to/Completed, to help you manage each work by progress.
- Quantities of each step is reflected in real-time, enabling to check the actual available quantity in warehouses.