Miscommunication between the office and the warehouse can lead to shipping errors or delivery delay. With ECOUNT, you can manage your shipping accurately by linking the work between relevant parties.
- Sales data can be linked to shipping orders, enabling to placing shipping orders without missing.
- Based on shipping order data, the actual shipping can be effectively managed.
- The progress status of shipping can be viewed in real-time.
Link with Sales
- You can create a shipping order by importing existing sales data.
- Set to automatically create a shipping order at the time of creating a new sale, and increase your work efficiency.
- Send notifications to the shipping PIC at the time of creating a shipping order and prevent omission.
- Automatically import the basic information of the customer in the shipping order input screen.
- Shipping data can be generated by loading the entered shipping orders.
- The shipping status and outstanding shipping order quantity compared with shipping orders can be viewed.
- The PICs of shipping can create shipping data on site using mobile app.
Shipping Progress Management
- You can easily track the progress status by setting whether to finish shipping orders.
- The data of completed shipping can be viewed at a glance in Shipping Status.
- Shipment statements can be printed at the time of shipping, and sent to customers via email.